Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunday Sunday

So it is Sunday evening and I am a little bored so I thought that I would do some blogging. It was wonderful to go on a much needed vacation but I am never skipping a workout 10 days in a row. This was the first week back and I only went 3 days because of how sore I am. I do have to say that I LOVE being sore from a good workout. It means that I worked hard and that I have a body that will allow me to give it a good beating and it can repair itself no matter what I do it. As I type I am thinking about everything that is sore at the moment...my hammies are killing me from the goblet squats and probably pushing the sled around, my biceps and triceps are killing from kb swings and pull ups and last but not least my traps are killing me from the pull ups. However, I am still very thankful for the muscles that make up my body and that fact that being sore today means that I will be stronger tomorrow. Looking forward to hang power cleans! One of my favorite movements! Have a great night sleep and a fabulous workout tomorrow! Blessings!

No comments: