Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Day 2

Breakfast
3 pieces of bacon and 1 egg with tomatoes, basil and goat cheese
1/2 caf caramel macchiato 1/2 the syrup with almond milk instead of dairy
Lunch
3 bacon wrapped chicken tenders with tomatoes, basil and goat cheese
almond butter with chocolate

Dinner
Sweet potato
7 quarter sized gingersnap cookies and 2 dark chocolate covered blueberries (I went and visited my grandpa and it is hard to have self-control at his house).

Exercise
Swimming

This is the second day in a row that I have not weighed myself which is a big accomplishment in and of itself. I am hoping that this helps me to make healthy choices as I can't see how much I am losing and therefore can cheat or how much I am gaining that therefore want to eat to soothe!

Thursday goal: No cheats!

No comments: