Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Press Press Press

Well, I am finally starting to feel better. I have a little bit of a dry throat in the mornings but I about 1 hour after I wake up I am all clear. This morning I even work up without feeling stuffy! But my throat feels a little dry this morning soo I am more then likely not going to be doing the workout today and do some lifting like I did last night. 

Strict Press
5X55
5X65
4x70
5x65
5x65

Push Press
3X72
3x77
3X82

Before doing my strength work I went for max pull ups and was able to accomplish 26!! My highest before was 22 so I am pretty excited. I may do some more pull ups this evening and see how many I can get. 
Then I was supposed to do push jerk but I ended up doing split jerk and less then halfway through Santos corrected me soooo I did not keep track of my time as I wasn't sure how to do push jerk. So that is enough from me. Looking forward to another strong workout this evening!

No comments: