Thursday, October 29, 2009

Tuesday & Wednesday

Tuesday was another O-lifting day. I am not sure if I am getting any better but I do enjoying working on the snatch and clean & jerk.

Wednesday
50 double unders
25 burpees
40 double unders
20 burpees
30 double unders
15 burpees
20 double unders
10 burpees
10 double unders
5 burpees
time: 8:31
Last time I did this workout I got 8:59. Nice to see some movement in my times.
I do need to do better on my eating habits which seem to be in the toilet right now.
We are leaving for Maui in 28 days I would like to be about 5 lbs lighter so I am going to put a better effort into how I eat starting tomorrow with the exception of a drink at Tainted Love tomorrow night.
Anyways...looking forward to Fran tomorrow if I am able to get done with work soon enough to be there for the 6 pm class!

No comments: