Sunday, March 13, 2011

30 Day Paleo Challenge

The 8 week Paleo Challenge is starting tomorrow at the gym, seeing as how I am never able to make it past 2 weeks of the challenge I have decided that I am going to do a 30 day Paleo challenge adding helpful coping skills like the below dinner menu along with using a paper chain as a count down to when I can enjoy something with a lot of chocolate or a nice glass of wine, until the chain is gone I am going to commit to not falling off of the wagon. I have found that falling off of the paleo wagon creates guilt and a desire to not continue caring about my appearance or my diet for a number of weeks. So I am going to give it my best shot for 30 days and we shall see how things go, please feel free to provide positive reinforcement or share your own struggles with staying Paleo for an extended period of time.



No comments: