Monday, August 31, 2009

Hello WOD it has been to long!




Today was my first day back after I stressed my back last Tuesday so I went light on my dumbbells as I did not want to re-stress it. While I did not officially work out until today I did get a good workout over the weekend as my hubby and I are in the process of tiling our kitchen floor. I say process because apparently this is not a project that you get done in a day if you are doing it yourself. All of Saturday was spent laying backer board. We did not start actually laying tile until Sunday after church. At this point we have all but 4 full pieces of tile laid. Santos is going to finish those and then start doing the massive amount of cuts that will be needed tomorrow. Hopefully by Wednesday my kitchen will be put back together!

Today's workout
P-hill run (this is a run on the side of the building that is pretty steep and about 150m)
10 db thrusters (I only used 15 lb dbs again because of nursing my back)
5 pull ups
7 rounds
time: 13:03


Looking forward to Olympic lifting tomorrow, but again going to be taking it easy until I am sure that my back is fully back to normal...whatever that is!

No comments: