Friday, July 11, 2008

Cindy

Regular warm up followed by Cindy

I wasn't sure how I was going to do seeing as how I did not work out the past two days because of the smoke being really bad. But I felt pretty good about how I did and I look forward to the day when I can smoke myself in the workout because there is not smoke to be breathing while I do it. 
Also, if anyone has any suggestions as to how to reduce the number of callous rips one obtains while doing pull ups I am open to any ideas!!

Cindy 
5 pull-ups 
10 push-ups
15 bw squats
Rounds in 20 minutes
11 rounds and 5 pull ups

2 comments:

Kim said...

You are obviously very committed to working out if you can do it with all the smoke! I'm sorry you're having to deal with it, I can't imagine how frustrating it would be! Keep up the great work!

~Kim

Unknown said...

Good job on keeping it going. Sorry to hear that your area is enduring this. I studied forest fires in university (Geography) and the patterns do not look good for the future. It is truly devastating.

Plus I have and am training to be a firefighter and know first hand how nasty all forms of smoke can be.