Thursday, April 17, 2008

Level 10 Crossfit


So my husband and I decided about 4-6 months ago to take on Crossfit ownership. The past 4 months have been rough trying to secure a space. We went from a horrible property manager who never returned phone calls to a new property to being told that it wasn't zoned properly to in a matter of a day having the perfect location, a easy going and easy to work with owner and a space that the city has approved. So now I am proud to say that we now are renters of a building that is going to make an amazing 1500 sq. ft. Crossfit Facility. The contractor has already done a ton of work to get the place in ready condition. Rubber mats should be in here in about 2 weeks and soon all of this glorious equipment will be leaving our house! Although I will miss front room workouts and I am sure that I will be posting a few more before it is all said and done but for now here are some pictures of before on the facility and hopefully VERY soon we will have some after shoots for your enjoyment!












No comments: