Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sick as a dog

So Thursday was the worst evening of my life. I had dinner at some friends and about half-way through out of nowhere my stomach started hurting. I didn't want them to think that I didn't like it because it was really good so I kept eating even though my stomach was hurting. I ended up getting really sick and spent all day Friday in bed. I felt much better this morning and was able to get a workout on. 

1 rd of the warm up with a slow 500m row

Crossfit Total
strict press 70 lbs 
deadlift 177 lbs
backsquat 135 lbs 
Total - 382

Went up on my deadlift :)!!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That was a fast recovery. Right back to Crossfit. I had the stomach flu about 2 weeks ago and it took me a week before I braved the Crossfit world. Nice job! Glad you are feeling better!