Thursday, June 26, 2008

Another Team Workout


Had one of those very busy days at work today where I ate a decent breakfast and then forgot to eat anything until around  5. Not smart. 

So I was really sore today, had a calf cramp twice last night, and got to Level 10 Crossfit this afternoon and thought to myself, I think that today would be a good skill day following the massive amounts of working out I have done this week. 
So I started working on assisted ring dips, practiced pull ups and then Kristin and I decided to go ahead and do the team workout listed below

2-250M sprint Rows (each)
50 d-ball slams (12lbs) I don't know how many she did and how many i did each round
50 Renegade Rows (20 lb. dumbbells) Again I don't know my reps
3 rounds for time
Time: 19:16

This workout sucked the breath out of me, but it was well worth it!!!

I just wanted to give a shout out of thanks for all of the support that you have left. It has been a great encouragement! 


No comments: