Tuesday, August 26, 2008

400-800-400

Started the day with some snatching. Thanks Veronica for the help!

Regular warm up (still working on the dips and pullups)


400m run

20 Sumo Deadlift High pulls (58 lbs.)

20 Thrusters (58 lbs.)

800m run

20 Thrusters

20 Sumo Deadlift high pulls

400m run

time: 14:50


So Santos is upping my weight on just about everything but it sucks because it puts me toward the middle to the end of the pack but it is great knowing that I am getting stronger and working harder every day to get better. Hopefully the strength will come fast!! I only have to get about 7 more pounds to be doing prescribed weights!



So group classes at night are getting so big that it is hard for Santos to take pictures, which is great but a bummer at the same time as I now have no pictures to put up as regularly as I was. However, I did just get back the proofs for my wedding album. The link is below. I can't wait until I get it!


www.baumanphotographers.com/12090712album

No comments: