Thursday, August 21, 2008

Grace

Did grace today and man was that discouraging. I was done almost 4 minutes behind everyone else who was doing the movement. Everyone was very encouraging but I found myself wanting to stop, sit down and cry. Sometimes it sucks being an emotional woman, but I stuck through and got it done, can't say that they were great but they were done.

30 Clean and Jerks for time
75 lbs
9:33



Followed by ab work
1 min of knees to elbows
1 min of pass throughs 
1 min of ab wheel
3 rounds

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Shut up! You were cleaning more weight than everyone except Brett. And you were the only one split cleaning. The only one to start out squat cleaning. You're jerks were solid to the last rep. And, the past 2 times I've been there you've kicked my arse! So...Shut up!