Monday, March 17, 2008

Monday Monday


So it has been a good 3 days since I have worked out... FYI this is a bad idea. Then everyone and then mother mowed their lawn near my home so as I was starting my workout which was going to be once a round the block, 25 kb swings, 25 dball slams, around the block, 20, 20, block, 15, 15, block, 10, 10, block, 5, 5 however, I started breathing in a way that was not from the workout and needed to stop after third run. I just started my allergy meds today so hopefully I can come back and try this workout again later this week because it is really disappointing when you can not finish that which you started. 

In the end today's workout looked something like this:
Warm up - 2 rds 15 push ups, 15 dislocates, 15 sit ups, 15 squats and 200 jumprope jumps
once around the block 25 swings, 25 slams, around the block, 20, 20 and once around the block.
Next (after a substantial break to get my breathing back) 3 rounds of 8 deadlifts at 85lbs.
3 rounds of 3 turkish getups on each arm with 3 windmills at the top.
3 rounds of 12 at 25 lbs. dumbbell rows. Below are the pics from today's workout. 
Finished the day off with fajitas. yum yum!!





No comments: