Sunday, January 9, 2011

5th Street Steakhouse and Over-head squats

Saturday Food Log
8:00 2 mandarin oranges
10:30 2 eggs, 3 bacon and small side of hash browns
5:30 5th Street Steak House with the ladies in my family = cheat...
fried onions, calamari, new york steak with blue cheese, twice baked potato with crab and cheese (only had like 3 bites and saved most of this meal for Santos) Dessert was Coffee with Kahlua and cream with a small amount of vanilla creme brulee.

I had a great time with my mother and grandma's they were still talking about their girls night out the next day. It was a blessing for me to be able to take them out to a nice dinner.


Sunday
8:00 pistachios on the way to church
11:00 Brunch at 33...burger no bun with eggs and bacon, small amount of potato, Santos ate about 90% of the ones on my plate.
6:00 bacon wrapped chicken tenders with sun-dried tomato and basil, broccoli, 3 small chocolate discs

4pm Over-head squats with Santos at the gym
55x5
65x5
75x5
80x5

The limiting factor on my OHS tends to be my wrists. Once the weight gets to be too high my wrists can't support the weight. Next time I OHS I am going to bring my hands in closer to see if that helps take some of the pressure off.

The other part of today was my wonderful hubby purchased me a pair of recovery SKINS while we were in Chico. They are super tight around my legs but fit comfortably around my waist. I am looking forward to possibly purchasing the regular ones later on. I may have found another obsession to go along with my Lululemon obsession!

Looking forward to starting Monday out strong with strict Paleo all week and a weigh in on Friday. This last Friday I weighed in at 133. Hopefully I will be at 130 by Friday, but we shall see!

No comments: