Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Monday

So today was my first day doing 8 weeks for strict paleo. There will be the possibility of 1 cheat for sure on Saturday as I am taking out the ladies in my family for a ladies night dinner as their Christmas gift. But otherwise my goal is to make this a war...finally and see where it takes my body and my performance. When I look back over this last year it has been a struggle with body. Numerous injuries kept me out of the gym and took all of the fun out of working out. I am hoping that 2011 is much better!!

Front squat
55x5
77x5
87x5
97x5
102x2


Workout

In 1 minute perform
7 db push press (22.5)
fence sprint
as many double unders as possible

This lasted for 15 minutes.
I only took off 2 rounds of double unders and felt pretty good about how I completed this workout and I am looking forward to a light evening at the gym tonight


Food:
6 am - 1/2 muscle milk
8 am- 2 eggs and 2 bacon
11 am- black berries and raspberries, salami
3:30 pm - bacon wrapped chicken tender with sun dried tomato
7:30pm - pesto crab stuff portabla mushrooms.

No comments: