Thursday, January 20, 2011

Training all day

Today I got the pleasure of enjoying a training on DBT. Don't ask what it stands for but it is related to therapy. Which means that I spent most of my day sitting on my butt. But I digress...

Food
B-protein shake, small bowl of oatmeal, fruit
L- chicken salad and regular salad, small soup
D- Broadway Heights, great food, parmesan chicken, some mashed potatoes and veggies

Workout
After the training this evening I went up to the Oroville Dam and enjoyed running while watching the stars come out. You could see everything, it was a beautiful evening. I ran down and back without taking a break, which I haven't done in a while and was feeling pretty good about this accomplishment. I am thinking I may have to add this into my week more often. Sometimes it is nice to workout/exercise when no one is around and I can let my thoughts go where ever they need to go. It is amazing what one can have on their mind and not even realize that it is dominating so much of their thought process.
Looking forward to another day of training tomorrow and then drinks with Co-Workers.

No comments: